Top 5 Woocommerce Multi-Vendor Plugins to set up your own eCommerce Marketplace
WooCommerce is the most simple and easy way to start your own online and eCommerce store. It is the most effective way where you can start selling your products on your WordPress website. Meanwhile, another option is also available for the single eCommerce store model- the WooCommerce multi vendor plugin. With the help of these plugins, you can easily create a multi-vendor marketplace of your own.
To create a WooCommerce marketplace the first basic thing which you really need is a multi-vendor plugin. These plugins help you to streamline your management duties and attract more vendors to your store. There are different multi-vendor plugins are available in the market you can choose any of the plugins that can fit in your budget and satisfy your business goals. Today we are going to discuss the top 5 WooCommerce multi-vendor plugins that can help you to create your own multi-vendor marketplace. Let’s discuss them one by one:
- WC Vendor pro,
- WordPress WooCommerce multi-vendor marketplace plugin,
- Socio multi-vendor for WooCommerce,
- Multi-Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce,
It is one of the most popular multi-vendor WordPress plugins which helps you to build your own eCommerce platform like Amazon, eBay, Shopify within a short period of time. This plugin comes with the new and advanced features through which you can easily set up an e-commerce marketplace.
Dokan is the safest and fastest way to start an eCommerce business. You can earn a huge amount of commissions by selling a product ranging from digital, physical to a variable one.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily generate a good amount of revenue from your online store. This plugin automatically manages all the essential requirements which are really necessary for your eCommerce store. This automatically leads to giving you a hassle-free and user-friendly experience.
The cost of this plugin for a single site is $149 and $199 for multiple sites.
- The dashboard is easy to use, allowing sellers to manage everything like coupons, discounts on products and overall sales figures and more.
- The plugin is based on the Bootstrap Framework which is fully compatible with 100+ WooCommerce plugins.
- Dokan offers endless opportunities to sell products such as simple, convertible, downloadable, virtual or bookable products.
- The plugin provides a clean and clear store insight so that sellers can view in-store sales reports and performance in detail.
2. WC Vendors Pro
WC Vendors Pro is another important and most popular WooCommerce multi-vendor theme available in the market. It allows you to create your own online marketplace website where you can easily sell almost every kind of products whether it is a downloadable product, tangible or virtual products.
It comes in the market in the year 2011. From that year onwards till now, it is one of the top multi vendor plugins for your WordPress website. The theme includes everything that you really need for a super fast and responsive website.
The price of this theme is $199/year or you can extend its functionalities and services at just $599 for a lifetime.
- Wonderful and fully front-facing locations where you can edit, delete or add your products.
- It provides shipment tracking systems to vendors to track the details of your products.
- This allows sellers to add product shipping charges accordingly.
- Only sellers can make coupons, discounts on their products.
3. WordPress WooCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace plugin
This is another multipurpose plugin that helps you to create a WooCommerce multi vendor marketplace of your own. With the help store, you can easily convert your eCommerce store into a fully functional marketplace.
With the help of this WordPress multi-vendor plugin, a vendor can multiple products from its easy to use seller panel.
A user can also have access to view his product list, edit or delete them according to their requirements.
The pricing of this best multi vendor plugin for WordPress is $99 for its 6-month support.
- The plugin has an easy dashboard so that every vendor can view every record of the product.
- With the help of this plugin, you can create a separate profile page of your vendor.
- The plugin allows you to manage product shipping from your own account panel.
- Both the administrator or the vendor are allowed to manage orders for each product.
4. Socio Multi-Vendor for WooCommerce:
Socio multi-vendor plugin is a WooCommerce extension plugin that enables you to beautifully craft your eCommerce site into a multi-vendor website. With the help of this WordPress multi vendor plugin, you can add multi-vendors on your website so that they also have an opportunity to sell their products online from your website. This will give you an opportunity to earn a huge amount of commission.
The basic version of this theme is available for $39 and it can also be extended to its advanced features which cost about $390.
- The plugin provides an email notification option to the customer about the latest discounts, offers, products and more.
- Provides various shortcodes for viewing application details of vendors.
- The site owner will automatically receive payment on the sale of the product.
5. Multi-Vendor Marketplace for WooCommerce
With the help of this plugin, you can create your own WooCommerce multi vendor marketplace Website. You can allow vendors to sell their products on the website whether it is virtual products, downloadable products, etc.
The multi-vendor marketplace allows the site admin to monitor each and every detail of vendors from a dashboard. The admin also has the opportunity to add delete or edit the number of a vendor according to their requirements and can set commission rates for each vendor.
You can buy this plugin for $26 and get its unlimited features and services.
- Each vendor has a separate admin panel to view the status and sales statistics of its products.
- Anyone can register for the seller’s shop on your site and the seller’s request automatically goes to the site administrator for approval.
- Site administrators can view seller information from the website’s shop page.
So far here in this article, we have discussed various WooCommerce multi vendor plugins through which you can create your own multi vendor marketplace. Literally in our opinion, if you want to create your own multi vendor marketplace then you should choose Dokan multi vendor plugin as it one of the most convenient and powerful plugins.
Well, you can also choose the other themes that can fit in your budget and is more comfortable for you.
There are many other multi vendor plugins available in the market which I haven’t mentioned in this article so you don’t have to worry about them.
So if you have any doubts and wanted to discuss the other WordPress multi vendor theme then you can comment in the comment box.